We are very excited about moving soon to a new purpose-built pre-school building! It is due to be completed in December 2017 and we will occupy and open there from January 2018.
We are very passionate about the natural environment inside and outside, and our new facility is going to be AMAZING! Our new building will look like this (from the fantastic garden).
- A BRAND NEW LIGHT BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LEARNING ENVIRONMENT INSIDE & OUTSIDE OFFERING FREE FLOW PLAY OPPORTUNITIES
- Home from home cosy learning environment featuring lamps & soft rugs
- A curriculum based on the interests of the children
- Making childrens thoughts visible through photos, transcripts, drawings & paintings
- Nature area with the introduction of a Pre-School pet (fish tank, chicks or a hamster)
- Stimulating Maths Investigation Area with scales, tape measure, rulers, different size baskets and containers.
- Sensory Garden
- Vegetable Garden , both offering hands-on learning experiences helping children to form lasting connections to the natural world
- Fairy Garden with toadstools to stimulate creative and imaginative play
- Rock pool to observe wildlife
- Bird boxes and bat boxes
- Shaded Canopies creating magical play spaces
- Natural wooden climbing apparatus
- An area for our famous Camp Fires where we have so much fun helping to chop wood and make our own fire lighters. And best of all toasting muffins & marshmallows and singing our favourite camp fire songs.
The location of the new building will be near, but just to the south, of our current operation (see map).
To find out more, see the options in our Contact page, or call Sharon Rance on 01798 815467.