Thakeham Pre-School was founded in 1990 and is a committee-run group. Our Pre-School has a ‘home from home’ atmosphere for children aged 2-5 years. We provide a safe caring & friendly environment, dedicated to the support of each individual child.
- To nurture each child’s unique qualities and potential
- To build strong partnerships with families and share children’s learning journeys
- To provide an environment (inside & outside) that is full of opportunities for each child to learn and develop & reach their full potential
- To value and respect each other
- To deliver high quality interactions to help our children become confident and well balanced life long learners
We were delighted to receive an overall rating of OUTSTANDING in March 2022. It states “Children flourish in the loving and child-centred environment and they gain secure and successful skills for their future learning. For the full report please go to www.reports.ofsted.gov.uk